This 3-day instructor-led course is designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them.
This course provides detailed overviews of Ethereum, smart contracts, and the development language, Solidity. The student will be exposed to Ethereum’s adaptable feature set which allows the developer to design decentralized applications for countless applications.
Students will also participate in hands-on programming lab sessions to learn, develop, and advance their skills in Ethereum development.
The Ethereum Development Training Course is designed for those seeking an in-depth understanding and development experience of the Ethereum Blockchain platform. Students will participate in approximately 50% programming lab time providing practical experience, enhancing their knowledge and existing skill set.
Due to technical programming lab content covered in this course, it is not recommended for those without programming knowledge and experience.
Those who attend the Ethereum Development course will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
- An excellent overall understanding of the Ethereum architecture and Solidity language.
- All functional components (including smart contracts) required to develop an Ethereum Blockchain.
- The understanding of how to instantiate an Ethereum application on the network.
- An in-depth understanding of how transactions are created and implemented on an Ethereum network.
- Blockchain and Smart Contracts
- Introduction to Truffle
- Introduction on Solidity
- Control Structures
- Ethereum Wallet
- Smart Contracts with WEB3.JS
- Web3 Modules
- Testing with Mocha and Chai
- Debugging Errors
- Deep Dive in Smart Contract
- Test Network
- Decentralized Storage (IPFS)
Who should attend
- Application Developers
- IT Professionals w/programming experience
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
For more information, please contact:
- Customer Hotline – 03 77 83 3333
- Email Enquiry – [email protected]
- Web Enquiry – www.axsel.com.my/ethereumdevelopment
Are you an individual looking to join the program yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Are you a company looking for an In-House program?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.