Axsel Management International Sdn. Bhd. in collaboration with Australia Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT) and Ace Aviation Aerospace Academy, Australia’s largest multi campus training facility, is pleased to offer a professional certification course on the ever growing Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) industry.
This course is the best move for those who seek to incorporate Drones/RPAS/UAV’s for Mapping and Surveying into their business.
Boasting an impressive productivity boost, the latest technology and software are incorporated into this innovative work flow, this course will get you from the theory on photogrammetry, how sensors work to provide vital data for post processing, moving on to how acquiring data sets through automated missions on different RPA platforms, and post processing software to produce 2D and 3D deliverables.
This specialization is the Industry’s first & only program to equip you with all the licenses, certifications & training available to incorporate a consistent work flow into the surveying/mapping process.
Why Ace Aviation Aerospace Academy?
Ace Aviation is Australia’s best aviation campus, training over 1000 students. It is a CASA Approved Training Provider (Casa.ReOC:0859) and a Strategic RTO partner with the 3rd largest RTO in Australia for all Aviation programs (RTO: 41138) (CRICOS Code 03430J). Ace Aviation is also a Gold Award winner for International standard compliancy for delivering RPAS training programs to students all over the world. It is also a Research partner to ACORDIUM (Australian Centre of Research Innovation & Development of Manned and Unmanned systems.) University partner – Griffith University’s School of Engineering & Aviation.
This program is certified by the Australia Institute of Business and Technology. AIBT is one of the top 5 private institutions in Australia specialising in vocational training and academic pathway programs to both international and domestic students. AIBT’s cutting edge facilities employ the newest technologies and IT software, providing students with the most up-to-date services.
- Sub 7kgs type training on a fixed wing RPA
- Terra Mapper/Botlink software training
- Certificate of course completion
- 3D map different terrain and assets
- Process and analyse data sets obtained through enhanced automated flight plans
- Provide Ground Control Points to your data set
This specialization is the Industry’s first & only program to equip you with all the licenses, certifications & training available to incorporate a consistent work flow into the surveying/mapping process. Join the Rapidly Growing Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Industry.
▪ Photogrammetry theory
▪ Photogrammetry accuracy
▪ Drone mapping/surveying planning apps, the online/cloud-based and desktop software aerial imagery processing applications.
▪ Flight plan/deployment
▪ Ground control points layout
▪ Practical module with multi-rotor and fixed wing drones mapping a site
▪ Mapping data upload on terra mapper/botlink? software EXTRAS
▪ CAAS UAS Operator Permit application and Flight test date
▪ Field tests & Exams
▪ Master ATTI mode flying skills
▪ Supervised Drone Challenge
▪ Free Drone for CAAS flight assessment
▪ Our teaching is not just limited to covering CAAS’s syllabus.
▪ We teach you how to Flight Planning (Risk management for VLOS operators)
▪ How to use state of the art DJI Applications, Flying zones mappings.
▪ How to stay compliant during day to day operations.
▪ AA Drones @ participants discounted price
This program is specially designed for individuals who wish to obtain their Professional Drone Pilot Training via interactive class room learning and to join the rapidly growing drone industry.
How we teach
The Remote pilot’s licence program is broken down into:
▪ Practical (2 Hrs of practical flying with flight log)
Contact Us for More Details.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
For more information, please contact:
Customer Hotline – 03 77 83 3333
Email Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Enquiry – http://www.axsel.com.my/aerialfilming
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.
Join the Rapidly Growing Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Industry.