Our programmes are well designed and delivered using a fine blend of theory and practice sessions.
- Our focus is on participation, retention and application.
- We use a variety of innovative learning processes which are guaranteed to fully engage the learner
- Cost effective solutions – our clients regard us as very good value for money
- Our programmes are tailored to the needs of the client and their participants
- Our programmes are regarded as practical, pragmatic and ‘real’; we ensure the programmes are relevant to the learners, so that the participants can take the learning from the programme and transfer it instantly into the workplace
- We make learning fun: we fun-damentally believe people learn best in a relaxed and enjoyable environment
- What we say we will do, we will do: we deliver our commitments. We are reliable and consistent
- To create effective workforce
- To enhance skills and create innovative human capital resource
- To develop and promote exceptional standard of excellence in occupational practice
- To develop an educated and professional human capital
- To deliver effective training programmes to help raise the quality of human capital resource
- To achieve maximum customer and learner satisfaction through the use of modern training techniques, by offering the best training materials and using the highest standard of quality known to the training industry
- Instill within Malaysians the desire to be part of the process of lifelong learning and the ability to reap the rewards and benefits.
Axsel’s corporate strategy is both an objective-based training strategy and an integrated practical operational strategy. This approach to planning is synthesized from a strategically planned assessment of productivity and corporate needs.
1. The strategic decision process
Our training practices are based on a range of measurable parameters. It may include quantified future requirements for productivity in terms of business goals. The decision process is systematic and creative, identifying areas and training needs, and creating an integrated picture of the organization’s needs.
Training requirements need to achieve measurable results. Many organizations prefer professional external training methods, because these can be measured at recognized industry standard levels.
These types of training initiative are also very beneficial for staff, and act as positive reinforcement in terms of employment values.
2. Creating the training strategies
Our strategy will be to formulate and execute:
- Clearly defined goals
- Clear program structures
- Clear training methodologies
Quality is an integral business aspect of our organization:
- We are committed to provide the highest levels of quality and service to our learners.
- Where potential quality lapses in judgment are identified, we are committed to rectifying them speedily while taking cognizance of the expense and exposure to our learners and staff arising from such lapses.
- We are committed to surpassing learner’s expectations through the provision of superlative service and impeccable standards.
- Quality assurance shall be continuously conveyed and demonstrated through effective communication with our learners prior to and post delivery of services rendered so that we may ensure ongoing, future relationships.