The IPv6 Training Course – IPv6 Forum Certified Engineer (Gold) is an advanced IPv6 module that touches on more topics such as Advanced IPv6 Routing, Services, etc, and are suitable for engineers who needs to implement actual IPv6 migrations.
This class will immerse the student into an interactive environment where they will be shown the security issues related to IPv6. The program gives each student in-depth knowledge and and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system.
For any kind of training to have a lasting and measurable impact, the course contents have been designed and delivered in the context of the client’s specific environment and business need. We have customized the content with leading edge and time-honored training approaches that includes instructor-led, mentor learning hands-on approach, to meet the specific learning style of the individual and the complex learning objectives of organizations.
Who should attend
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. CSE6 is ideal for network administrators, network support personnel, network security designers, networking consultants, IT managers & technical staffs.
What will you learn
Having completed this 4-days course, participants will learn about:
- Security features that exists in IPv6
- Vulnerabilities that exists in IPv6 (and IPv4)
- The benefits of IPv6 in terms of security aspect
- Managing security in IPv6
The practical/hands-on includes:
- Basic IPv6 Configuration, auto-configuration and routing
- Using The Hackers Choice (THC-IPv6) IPv6 Suite and other relevant tools
- Configuring IPSec in a router
- Implementing SEND and CGA
- Detecting/Mitigating ND Attacks
- Configuring IPv6 firewalls; ingress and egress
- Developing IPv6 security policy and best practice
- Monitoring an IPv6 Network
- A good knowledge of general networking concepts is assumed
- IPv6 Forum Certified Engineer (Silver) is required.
- All participants are required to bring a laptop
- This is a practical training program that is conducted in a Lab environment
- The participants will have a hands on experience as how network systems work
- Devices and equipments will be used in the class in order to help the participants identify these devices
- Group discussions and CAA sessions will be encouraged in order for participants to understand more clearly
This course is designed to provide Network Engineers the skills needed to implement IPv6 Security in a multi-vendor commercial environment.
Mode of Delivery
Every participant will be provided with course notes and are required to bring in their own laptops for hands-on exercise and practice sessions.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
For more information, please contact:
Fill up this form to make an enquiry.