Enterprises across the globe are shifting their focus to data-driven goals and decision-making. In fact, the International Data Corporation reports that worldwide data will grow 61% to 175 zettabytes by 2025*. So, why is data science so important? Because it enables organisations to efficiently process and interpret data that can be used to make informed business decisions & drive growth, optimisation, and performance.
One can learn how to process and understand data that can be used to drive better, smarter decisions within your organisation.
- Transition into a data-centric senior management role
- Gather analytical expertise to handle greater responsibilities.
- Utilise predictive models to build effective strategies that address key issues in business operations and product quality.
- Become a leader for sustainable business growth.
- Spearhead complete ownership of key business tasks and understand underlying strategic implications.
No coding is required; however, a basic knowledge of Excel would be beneficial.
- Leveraging Data as a Competitive Edge.
- Data Analytics in Action
- Basic Statistics for Data Analysis
- Predictive Analytics
- Field Experiments and Causality
- Machine Learning Models for Data Analytics
- Decision Making
- Data Science to Drive Business Value
- Addressing Key Challenges and Risks in Data Science Projects
- Data Science and the Future