Axsel Management International Sdn. Bhd. in collaboration with Australia Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT) and Ace Aviation Aerospace Academy, Australia’s largest multi campus training facility, is pleased to offer a professional fundamental level course on the ever growing Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) industry.
Gain the knowledge and skills to operate a remote-controlled drone. This course introduces the basic understanding in operating a drone for business.
Drones can be used by:
- Realtors—post striking aerial pictures and videos of properties for sale
- Videographers—make a living shooting aerial video for a variety of businesses
- Farmers—survey crops from above without having to leave the house
- Hobbyists—have fun soaring the skies and capturing amazing images
- To understand the foundation in drone operation
- To develop drone basic flight check-ups
- To understand the operator maintenance
- To coordinate hovering control
Why Ace Aviation Aerospace Academy?
Ace Aviation is Australia’s best aviation campus, training over 1000 students. It is a CASA Approved Training Provider (Casa.ReOC:0859) and a Strategic RTO partner with the 3rd largest RTO in Australia for all Aviation programs (RTO: 41138) (CRICOS Code 03430J). Ace Aviation is also a Gold Award winner for International standard compliancy for delivering RPAS training programs to students all over the world. It is also a Research partner to ACORDIUM (Australian Centre of Research Innovation & Development of Manned and Unmanned systems.) University partner – Griffith University’s School of Engineering & Aviation.
This program is certified by the Australia Institute of Business and Technology. AIBT is one of the top 5 private institutions in Australia specialising in vocational training and academic pathway programs to both international and domestic students. AIBT’s cutting edge facilities employ the newest technologies and IT software, providing students with the most up-to-date services.
This program is specially designed for individuals who wish to obtain their Essential Licence via interactive class room learning and to join the rapidly growing RPA industry.
- Introductions to UAV’s and its uses in today’s society and future applications
- Operator maintenance
- Local airspace limitation and considerations
- UAV pre-flight checks
- Proper take-off and landing techniques
- Proper hovering with throttle control
- AV Manoeuvre Skills – yawning, rolling, pitching
- Way points settings
- Field tests & exams
Add-on topics covered
- How to do a proper drone maintenance
- Insider secrets to advance in drone pilot career
- Supervised Drone Challenge
- Master system feature skills
Who Will Benefit From This Course
This program is specially designed for individuals who wish to understand basic drone operation and maintenance in the rapidly growing drone industry. The course is designed in such a way that individuals from any background can take up this course without any prior experience.
How we teach
The Remote pilot’s licence program is broken down into:
- Practical (2 Hrs of practical flying with flight log)
Join the Rapidly Growing Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) Industry. Contact Us for More Details.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
For more information, please contact:
- Customer Hotline – 03 77 83 3333
- Email Enquiry – [email protected]
- Web Enquiry – http://www.axsel.com.my/dronepilot1
Are you an individual looking to join the program yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Are you a company looking for an In-House program?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.