E-Business Development Training Program
Learn How To Become An IT Entrepreneur
Through this training program, we aim at bridging the skills gap by imparting the necessary practical knowledge and hands-on skills needed to succeed in today’s fast moving digital world. This training program is aimed to educate the participants about the latest tools, strategies and techniques in becoming an IT entrepreneur and learn productive, real-life tips of what they can do immediately to enhance their business by utilizing the latest technologies.
If you plan to start your own IT startup and build an e-commerce site or to build a marketplace like AirBnB and Uber or a forum and social network like Facebook and Quora, you can learn the necessary skills by attending this training program.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to build strong fundamentals which will enable you to be more aware on the specific strategies, tools and technologies that can you utilize to kick-start your business venture.You will also be able to build your own working app ideas and launch it to the world for all to see and use.
This course is designed for:
- IPTA / IPTS students currently enrolled in an IT course (Diploma /Degree/ Masters)
- Fresh graduates from IPTA or IPTS who graduated with an IT Diploma/Degree/Masters
- Entrepreneurs who are interested to start an IT business
- Youths from Non-IT background who have the passion and interest in IT and Business
This training course can be tailored to any level. In general, attendees ranging from students, fresh graduates to experienced IT executives seeking to learn to become an IT entrepreneur can take this course. No prior business experience is needed. The only prerequisite is a familiarity with IT.
This program is open ONLY for Malaysian Indians.
The main objective of this course is:-
- A clarity on how to start up your own IT startup
- Understanding the possible barriers and hurdles in the way
- Deep understanding of various perspectives to be kept in mind, while getting into an IT business such as Technology, Marketing etc.
- List of do’s n don’ts
- 1 to 1 interaction with industry experts & practitioners
- Complementary strategic consulting session with consultants and analysts for all the participants.
Mode of Delivery
Every participant will be provided with course notes and are required to bring in their own laptops for hands-on exercise and practice sessions.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
Fill up this form to make an enquiry.