ABOUT THE COURSE
One of the most widely used tools for professionals who work with numbers or analyze data is Microsoft Excel. Moreover, completing MS Excel training in a competitive business environment is important for the efficiency.
This Microsoft Excel 2010 for Intermediate Level is best suited for people who are familiar with Excel but want to get more out of Microsoft Excel to make the best use of the software in their day-to-day use.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is highly recommended for those who want to strengthen their knowledge of spreadsheets and want to demonstrate the ability to expertly use Microsoft Excel 2010 for keying in, manipulating and reporting data easily.
Be prepared to do a lot of Exercises, to learn the concepts and techniques of Microsoft Excel 2010!
- Excel Basics : A Quick Revisit
- Function And Formulas
- Creating a New Worksheet
- Working with Multiple Worksheets
- Creating Charts
- Linking Workbooks & Consolidating Data
- Managing Data
Upon completion, participants will:
- Save significant time in creating and managing workbooks
- Discover new ways in which they can use Excel to help achieve their objectives
- Analyze and present data to better serve their audiences
- Collaborate with others by sharing workbooks and tracking changes
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Practical and hands-on training
- Comprehensive workbook
- Certificate of attendance
- Coffee/tea provided
- Course conducted by MS Certified Trainer
- 6 months post training e-support
YOUR INVESTMENT[table id=2 /]
NEED MORE INFO?