GST Implementation for Software Developers Training Program
29th and 30th September 2015
The planning and implementation of Goods and Services Tax (GST) in businesses raises a host of issues that need to be managed to ensure a smooth transition to the new tax scheme. If you have information systems that were developed internally, your organization needs to ensure GST compliance. This will not be cheap, easy or fast. If you have in-house systems affected by the GST, then work on them should start immediately.
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Implementation for Software Developers training program is specifically developed with detailed focus on the technical know-how and practical implementation for GST compliance customized for in-house, custom designed and internally developed information systems.
This course equips software developers with knowledge and skills to implement GST modules in the internally developed information systems. Participants will be exposed to the technical know-how and practical implementation of GST in their internal systems.
What Will You Learn
Participants who successfully complete this module will be able to:
- Understand the various complications related with GST and its impact on the existing accounting software
- They will be able to define the prerequisite system setup(s) for GST purposes
- Understand the various Tax Code and its impact with existing accounting transactions
- Able to develop GST feature in the existing accounting software
Who should attend
This training program is custom designed for IT Professionals and Software Developers who are involved in the GST compliance implementation of internal financial systems.
Organizations who maintain their own software development teams for custom built internally developed systems or IT Vendors who are maintaining systems for their clients can choose to send their staff for this highly technical 3 days intensive and informative training session.
- 2 Days
- 9.30 am to 5.30 pm
- Lunch & Coffee/Tea provided
Registration & Fees
- Training Fees: RM 3,800.00 per pax
- Early Bird Fees: RM 3,650.00 per pax
- Group of 3 or more: RM 3,500.00 per pax
Please fill up the enquiry form as below. One of our customer service personnel will be contacting you soon.