The CNIE6 course is recognized worldwide as a premium IPV6 Network Certification by IPv6 Forum.
When ClOs make firm decisions to deploy IPv6, the process is fairly straightforward. Staff will need to be trained, management tools will need to be enhanced, routers and operating systems will need to be updated, and IPv6-enabled versions of applications will need to be deployed. All these steps will take time—in many cases multiple years.
lPv4 will not be sustainable from the central pool beyond this decade, so organizations would be wise to start the process of planning for an IPv6 deployment now. Those who delay may find that the pool for lPv4 has run dry before they have completed their trove to IPv6.
This program is designed to increase practical engineering expertise and hands-on knowledge to tackle complex systems and configurations, extending his/her confidence by demonstrating that IPv6 will be deployed by quality engineers.Download Brochure
Who should attend
This course is ideal for engineers (designer/developer/testers,etc) who develop and test IP-Applications and need deeper knowledge of how to build solutions/applications based in IPv6.
CNE6 is ideal for network administrators, network support personnel, network designers, networking consultants, IT managers and directors.
What will you learn
- Plan and manage the migration of your network to IPV6
- Irnplementing new networking software and devices to support IPV6.
- Installing & configuring associated network services such a5 DN5 and routing protocols.
- Update and configure common networking applications such as emails and web server.
- Configure routers and dual stack.
- A good knowledge of general networking concepts is assumed. Certified Network Engineer (CNE6) Level 1 is necessary,
- All participants are required to bring a laptop
- Instructor – Led Training: Set in an interactive classroom environment, the instructor will introduce concepts and guide students with detailed explanations and
interesting examples to meet the student’s expectation and requirements and at the same time keep the students engaged.
- Hands – On Lab: Step by step hand- on with detailed instructions and guide are provided to reinforce all key concepts. It allows the student to reinforce concepts
by performing the tasks they have just learned.
- The concepts, commands and advance configuration required to designs and implements large network are discussed in detail.
- Level 2 is designed to provide a more in-depth knowledge of IPV6 implementation, looking at securing and managing IPv6 systems.
Mode of Delivery
Every participant will be provided with course notes and are required to bring in their own laptops for hands-on exercise and practice sessions.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.Download Brochure
For more information, please contact:
Fill up this form to make an enquiry.