JasperReports is an open-source Java class library designed to aid developers with the task of adding reporting capabilities to Java applications by providing an API to facilitate the ability to generate reports from any kind of Java application. Though primarily used to add reporting capabilities to web-based applications, it can also be used to create standalone desktop or command-line Java applications for report generation.
Jaspersoft Studio provides a highly interactive, drag-and-drop reporting environment for users to design and produce pixel perfect reports via an easy to use, ad-hoc design Through this course you will learn how to create crosstabs, tables and chartbased reports which can be sorted, filtered and formatted online.
This course is aimed at an audience of report developers, data analysts, data architects, system architects and software developers.
Some knowledge of the following technologies may be beneficial but not essential:
- Java programming experience
- Knowledge of SQL and database concepts
At the end of this program participants will be able to:
- Use Jaspersoft Studio to create and format interactive, pixel-perfect reports and publish them to the JasperReports Server repository
- Describe the report development workflow
- Navigate Jaspersoft Studio panels and views
- Configure data adapters to access data sources
- Create projects to manage the report development process
- Add palette elements to a report
- Utilise expressions and built-in functions to format reports with transformed data
- Define variables to compute derived values
- Define groups to design data-driven report appearance
- Add tables and crosstabs
- Include subreports
- Apply styles and fonts
- Add HTML5 charts to a report
- Preview and export reports
- Internationalise reports
Every participant will be provided with course notes and are required to bring in their own laptops for hands-on exercise and practice sessions.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
- Customer Hotline – +60166319847 / +60122115764
- Email Enquiry – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Enquiry – www.axsel.com.my/jaspersoft
Are you an individual looking to join the program yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Are you a company looking for an In-House program?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.