This leadership course is uniquely designed to help aspiring leaders get ready for new challenges and responsibilities in being a leader. You will discover the heart, soul and mind of true leadership and learn what people expect and respect in today’s leaders. The essential first step in your journey to leadership will be an honest self assessment of your skills, traits, competencies, abilities and experiences.
- Develop your Leadership Skills on an ongoing basis – helps to handle increasingly challenging situations
- Ability to understand and manager your own emotions and of the people around you
- Improve Communication through Active Listening and Future-Focused Conversations
- Define Emotional Intelligence and Explain How It Benefits an Organization
- How to cope with difficult and unreasonable behavior patterns
- Establish valuable partnerships with peers, bosses, team members and clients
Who Should Attend
This seminar is designed to provide executive leadership training for Mid-level Managers, Head of Departments or Executives who lead others with managerial responsibility. It will benefit executives who require strong decision-making skills and the ability to lead and motivate others.
5th & 6th February 2014
Armada Hotel, Petaling Jaya
- 2 Days
- 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Training Materials provided
- Lunch & Tea provided
- Training Fees: RM 1,800.00
- Early Bird Discount : RM 1,500.00 (at least 2 weeks before program)
- Group Discount (3 or more): RM 1,500.00
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY FOR MORE INFO!
Phone: Tel: 03-7783 3333 / Fax: 03 7781 3333
Email: [email protected]
Contact Person: Zul Ikhwan / Sanawiyah / Gopalakrishnan