If you want to build fast, scalable and lightweight network applications then Node. js is the right tool for you.
Node.js, is the open source, cross platform run time environment that has been described as the future of real time web applications.
We will explore the design choices that make Node.js unique, how this changes the way applications are built and how systems of applications work most effectively in this model. Learn how to create modular code that’s robust, expressive and clear.
Understand when to use callbacks, event emitters and streams. Use streams to easily manipulate data that would be impossible to fit in application memory. Gain confidence in handling errors effectively to ensure runtime reliability.
The course has extensive lab exercises to reinforce the concepts and techniques covered.
This course is intended for Web Developers, Web Designers, Project Managers, Students or Entrepreneurs who want to build their own applications will benefit from this course. Participants will gain not only a conceptual understanding of Node.js, but hands-on experience as well.
On completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain how Node.js is architected to allow high scalability with asynchronous code
- Automate tasks with Gulp
- Build an HTTP server using the core modules in Node.js
- Use stream I/O to efficiently serve the web pages
- Test the reliability of the application with unit tests
- Convert the application to an MVC framework using Express
Mode of Delivery
Every participant will be provided with course notes and are required to bring in their own laptops for hands-on exercise and practice sessions.
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form in this page and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
For more information, please contact:
- Colin / Gopala / Palani / Sajeeb – 03 77 83 3333
- Email – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Web – www.axsel.com.my
Fill up this form to make an enquiry.