Earn up to 20% more* with the PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMBOK Certification.
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
The PMI, Project Management Professional (PMP) Credential is a globally recognized qualification. It demonstrates that an individual has the experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
PMP Program Structure: 4 Days
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Time Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Human Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
Eligibility Criteria and Pre-requisites
The criteria for applying for this programme is as follows:-
- Category 1: Degree Holder
- 4500 hours of project management experience
- 3 years project management experience within 6 years prior to application
- 35 contact hours of project management training
- Category 2: Non-Degree Holder
- 7500 hours of project management experience
- 5 years project management experience within 8 years prior to application
Benefits of attending this program
The benefit of attending this program are such as:
- Acquire techniques and professional skills for job analysis
- Identify the essential project management skills and techniques required for successful projects
- Show an in-depth understanding of each component of the PMP certification examination and significantly improve your chances of passing the challenging exam
- Develop complete familiarity with the structure of the project management body of knowledge (PMBOK), its processes, process groups and knowledge areas
What you will obtain at the end of the program
The program will include the following:-
- 40 PDU’s – Professional Development Units
- Certificate from CADD Centre
- Certificate of attendance from Six Sigma Synergy
- Computerized test bank for participants
- Multi-Stage Mock Test
- Improved chances of passing exams
- In-class problem solving and drilling sessions
The program investment is as follows:-
- Training Fees: RM 2,850.00 (without exam)
- PMI Membership Fee: USD 139 & Exam Fee: USD 405 (Payment is made by individual direct to PMI)
- For the exam you can either apply directly to PMI, USA or we can do so with an additional administration charge.
Get a free consultation and learn more about entry requirements, course duration, and your career prospects with this qualification by completing the enquiry form.
Need more info?
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form below and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
Reach Us at our Office Hotline
- Hunting Line: 03 77 83 3333
- WhatsApp No: 012 366 1502
- Email – [email protected] / [email protected]
- Web – www.axsel.com.my
Are you an individual looking to join the program yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Are you a company looking for an In-House program?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.
*PMI, PMP, PMBOK are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
*Source – Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey—Ninth Edition.