Learn the fundamentals of the Python – the world’s fastest growing and most popular programming language used by software engineers, analysts, data scientists, and machine learning engineers alike.
Use it to build both desktop and web applications. Python is also widely used in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Internet of Things, Deep Learning, Natural Language Generation, Neural Networks and other advanced fields of Computer Science.
Python is a powerful general-purpose programming language and is an excellent programming language to learn how to program for beginners. Python has simple easy-to-use syntax, concise and easy to read. Python is versatile and it can be used for everything from web development to software development, data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence applications.
This Python training course leads the students from the basics of writing and running Python scripts to more advanced features such as file operations, regular expressions, working with binary data, and using the extensive functionality of Python modules. Extra emphasis is placed on features unique to Python, such as tuples, array slices, and output formatting.
The course is supplemented with many hands-on labs, solutions, and code examples.
This course is a great introduction to both fundamental programming concepts and the Python programming language and will fulfill the following course objectives.
Participants will learn how to:-
- Master the fundamentals of writing Python scripts
- Learn core Python scripting elements such as variables and flow control structures
- Discover how to work with lists and sequence data
- Write Python functions to facilitate code reuse
- Use Python to read and write files
- Make their code robust by handling errors and exceptions properly
- Work with the Python standard library
- Explore Python’s object-oriented features
- Search text using regular expressions
By the end if this program, you’ll be comfortable programming in Python.
Who need to attend this program
- Anyone who needs to learn how to write programs in Python
- Anyone who wants a solid exposure to Python as their first programming language
- There are no prerequisites for learning Python
- You just have to have interest in learning it.
What will you learn in this course
- What is Python?
- Interpreted languages
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Which version of Python
- Where to find documentation
- Structure of a Python script
- Using the interpreter interactively
- Running standalone scripts under Unix and Windows
- Using variables
- String types: normal, raw and Unicode
- String operators and expressions
- Math operators and expressions
- Writing to the screen
- Command line parameters
- Reading from the keyboard
- About flow control
- Indenting is significant
- The if statements
- The elif statements
- while loops
- Using lists
- Using the for statement
- The range() function
- Syntax of function definition
- Formal parameters
- Global versus local variables
- Passing parameters and returning values
- Creating List
- List operations and methods
- Creating Tuple
- Tuple operations and methods
- Creating Set
- Set operation and methods
- Creating Dictionary
- Fetching keys or values
- Dictionary operations and methods
- Dealing with syntax errors
- Handling exceptions with try/except
- Cleaning up with finally
- Text file I/O overview
- Opening a text file
- Reading text files
- Raw (binary) data
- Using the pickle module
- Writing to a text file
- Opening Excel File
- Reading from Excel File
- Writing data into Excel File
- What is a module?
- The import statement
- Function aliases
- Standard Modules – sys
- Standard Modules – math
- Standard Modules – time
- RE Objects and Pattern matching
- Parsing data
- Complex substitutions
- RE tips and tricks
- Working with the operating system
- Grabbing web pages
- Sending email
- Using glob for filename wildcards
- math and random
- Accessing dates and times with datetime
- Working with compressed files
- About object oriented programming
- Defining classes
- Instance methods and Instance properties
- Class methods and Class properties
- Monkey patching
- Exceptions classes
- The DB API
- Available Interfaces / Database Drivers
- Connecting to MySQL server
- Creating and executing a cursor
- Fetching data
- Parameterized statements
- Using Metadata
- Transaction control
- ORMs and NoSQL overview
- Downloading and Installing PyQt and Qt Designer
- Qt Architecture
- Preparing the Development Environment
- Navigating Qt Designer
- Creating a UI in Qt Designer
- Using designer
- Standard widgets
- Event handling
- Writing the Application Logic in PyCharm
- Running the Application
- Expanding the Application
- Adding Widgets, Charts, etc.
- Developing GUI application
- Accessing a Database from within the Application
- Code Organization and Design Patterns
- MVP, MVVM and Other Design Patterns
- Debugging the Application
- Testing Strategies for the Application
Learn more about enrolling in this program by completing the enquiry form below.
Need more info?
If you need further info on this program, all you need to do is to fill up the form below and/or call/email us. We will brief you on the details of this program and guide you all the way!
You can also download the Program Brochure for more detailed explanation on the program.
Reach Us at our Office Hotline
- Hunting Line: 03 77 83 3333
- WhatsApp No: 012 366 1502
- Email – email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web – www.axsel.com.my
Are you an individual looking to join the program yourself?
Write to us in the form below, we will contact you to discuss how best to fit your schedule.
Are you a company looking for an In-House program?
Write to us in the form below, we would be happy to talk to you about our in-house rates.