The importance for modern businesses to understand the need for a strategic social media presence cannot be understated. From creating an outlet to directly connect with consumers, to providing insight into buying behavior boosting SEO rankings, social media has evolved to serve as the glue that binds together and enhances a digital marketing strategy and the overall brand experience for consumers.
This course will train you on various social media platforms and their tools & techniques and aims to make you an accomplished social media marketer, using effective, proven methodologies. Given the importance of the internet in connecting organizations with their customers and audiences, search engine optimization (SEO) has become a prized profession, playing an essential role in making these matches.
In a nutshell, SEO is the practice of increasing traffic on a website through organic search results. But not just any traffic — qualified traffic is needed. After all, getting millions of visitors doesn’t help if they are not interested in what your site has to offer. With the importance of SEO, it’s not surprising that 64% of marketers actively invest time learning digital marketing tactics.
- Be able to optimize pages and articles by yourself or with little help from developers
- Know how to get top rankings on Google and other search engines for your site
- Have new skills, useful for you as an individual and for your profession or business as well
- Able to devise marketing and sales strategies.
- Undertake the right tools in boosting the visibility of our website
- Design the marketing contents- copywriting
Some of the topics covered:
- Clarify Your Goals
- Customise Your Approach
- Eternal Truths of SEO
- How the Search Engines Work Right Now
- Get your team on Board
- SEO Preparation
Duration: 5 Days
The Cyber Security and Information Technology (CIIT) market presence, be it among the practitioners or manufacturers is highly volatile, constantly evolving and progressing at such an exponential rate of development, innovation and advancement