The Essential Workplace Skills program is aimed at helping employees acquire the essential skills needed to increase levels of efficiency within the workplace. These skills can make a real difference to success or failure in the workplace. These skills are essential for finding and maintaining meaningful employment, and they help individuals be effective employees, who make positive contributions to the workplace.
What Will You Learn
- Learn to understand and manager your own emotions and of the people around you
- Improve Communication through Active Listening and Future-Focused Conversations
- Emotional Intelligence and How It Benefits an Organization
- How to cope with difficult and unreasonable behavior patterns
- Learn to be clear and concise when giving directions and presenting information
- Focuses upon developing speaking, nonverbal communication, and listening skills
- Demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills
- Learn to think critically and constructively
- Learn to maintain control of attitudes and accept constructive criticism in a positive manner,
- Learn to react to negativity in a neutral tone, volunteer for tasks, and be better prepared for changing work responsibilities.
22nd & 23rd January 2014
Summit Hotel, Subang Jaya
- 2 Days
- 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Training Materials provided
- Lunch & Tea provided
- Training Fees: RM 1,500.00
- Early Bird Discount : RM 1,300.00 (at least 2 weeks before program)
- Group Discount (3 or more): RM 1,300.00
CALL OR EMAIL US TODAY FOR MORE INFO!
Phone: Tel: 03-7783 3333 / Fax: 03 7781 3333
Contact Person: Zul Ikhwan / Sanawiyah / Gopalakrishnan